Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


So I have noticed a lot of blogs do Wordless Wednesdays. A lot of them put in pretty photos of things they are interested in. Well I want to do my own version. I am going to put up two things that will brighten my week up, even if no one else appreciates them. In the spirit of "its by blog so I can do what ever the hell I want" I am going to have Foto Fridays and Somewhat Wordless Wednesdays.
So today is my first installment. My favorite show on TV right now is Bones. I laugh every time I watch it. Its not too gross or scary for me. (seeing as how I am a huge wuss, its hard to find a crime show I can watch, no CSI anything for me.) And lets face it, they have some, ahem, very talented actors on the program... Enjoy.






1 comment:

  1. I have been a fan of David Boreanaz from his dark and brooding Angel days. I will admit Bones is a great show...but I kind of also watch it for him ;-)

    ReplyDelete